President and Sister Dunn

Sunday, June 13, 2021

We held an SAJM reunion on Friday May 21 and were so delighted to learn that Manuel Matos was able to join with us. He recently was granted asylum in the US after leaving his native country. Please keep his wife in your prayers and she is coming to Utah to join him as soon as she gets through US custom processes. We love him and all our missionaries around the globe. It was such a treat to have him share a little bit of his most amazing and harrowing story. he shares his witness of miracles all along the way.








Sean and Rachel now have 2 little one, Ellie and Abbi
President Dunn (who we call Papa Bear is also so good with little ones)
So fun to see the Thomas Graham family with newest little one. 

Brent and Lissa Thompson were the best office missionary couples you could ever ask for. So great to see them again.

Taylor Perkins and family were so fun to catch up with.

Mr. and Mrs. Jake Stevenson and Mr. and Mrs. Garrett Lambert stay connected and also live close to each other and hang out. So happy they could join us.

Mr. and Mrs. Tanner Todd- so happy to see you guys again. It has been too long.

Mr. and Mrs. Dane Cowan- Dane gets the award for RSVP'ing the quickest and making the effort to come to the most reunions! Please keep it up.

We plan to stay close and in touch with Manuel and looking forward to meeting his wife as soon as she comes to Utah.

So great to see Taft Asay and his beautiful wife again and new beautiful baby daughter. Love you guys!

Look who came right when every one was leaving. We had a nice chance to catch up with Tanner Clegg. We are blessed by our associations.

Last weekend, June 5-6, we were in Vernal Utah at a stake conference and had the delightful opportunity to be reunited with Christian Peterson. He came to the conference with his mom and da. We are thrilled to get reunited. Christian is starting med school at the U in the fall. Congrats! We are delighted he will be living in SLC and we can host him at our home in the near future.


 

4 comments:

  1. I am Alecia Maldonado used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Dr Mandaker); he just got he just got his website (holyaraminta.com), has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps
    for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him as witchhealing@outlook.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,Barrenness(need a child),goodLuck voodoo,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
    more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Investing online has been a main source of income, that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity, you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information, and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals, assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly in cryptocurrency(bitcoin) investment,just file a complaint with my broker   Mr. Carlos Wilfred. I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and never getting my lost funds back, till i met with him, with his help and guidance now i have my lost funds back to my bank account, gained more profit and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: investandearnbinaryfx@gmail.com or  whatsApp: +1(424)285-0682 or telegram: @IEBINARYFX for inquiries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful piece you got here , I feel quite happy after I read your Article because I found out that we still have intelligent informative researchers who can still take time out of their busy schedule to put all this together BEST QUALITY FAKE MALAYSIA PASSPORT I've bookmark your site and furthermore include RSS. keep us refreshed all the time.

    Y’all don’t forget to join this EXPERTS TELEGRAM GROUP for more information about the Malaysian passport and and how to acquire them easily with no stress. You can also take advantage to learn and meet many Experts who will guide you on numerous techniques for anyone who love hacking and don’t know how to go about it .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $800 and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
    For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete