President and Sister Dunn

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Holiday Lunch- BYU Dec. 4, 12-1 pm


For anyone that lives in the area, you are invited to gather together on Tuesday December 4, 2018 for lunch at BYU Broadcasting from 12-1 pm. Elder David A. Bednar is the BYU Devotional Speaker that day from 11:00-12:00 pm.  Following the devotional, a casual lunch will be served at BYU Broadcasting in the 3rd floor boardroom. Please RSVP and check in at the reception desk on the first floor.

As the holiday season is upon us, we send our love and greetings to each of you wherever this finds you.  It is hard to believe that all of us served in Johannesburg over the past 5 years time.  It still seems like a dream that we were able to have such an amazing and life altering experience.

We know that life has many decisions for you all in this decade of decision. We have had the pleasure of watching your life evolve and hearing from many of you since arriving home.
We are committed to offering events as we can and only wish we could see those of you that live further away.

Of all the blessings we are grateful for, we feel most thankful for our testimony of the restored gospel and our faith in Jesus Christ. Please keep in touch and give us some updates and know how blessed we feel to have served with you in the SAJM.

4 comments:

  1. Take care not to scratch. If you tend to scratch in your sleep, be sure the itchy areas are covered by gauze, bandages or pajamas. Trim your fingernails very short so that you will not be able to scratch much while sleeping. Use cold compresses and/or anti-itch treatments right before bed.play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, I’m here to testify about Mr ,mike blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Mr mike send them the blank ATM card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email him also and he sent me the blank ATM card. I have use it to get 70,000:00USD. withdraw the maximum of 2,000:00USD daily. Mr Mike is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email him on this address (mikehackers02@gmail.com) on how to get yours. He will gives out the card to anybody email Mr mike today and become rich mikehackers02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Leah Hart I live in Ohio USA I’m 32 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from united hacking company  blank ATM card that can withdraw $5,500 daily. I got it from him  last week and now I have withdrawn about $15,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met united hacking company  because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now united hacking company  sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to the united hacking company   because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news contact. email address: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you looking for Finance?
    I think you have come to the right place.
    We offer cash at low interest rate.
    We Offer all types of cash
    Email us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    All Cash seeker should contact us Whats App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete