President and Sister Dunn

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Back To School Gathering

School is starting up again at BYU and more and more of our 2014-2017 SAJMer's are coming back to Provo for school. 
Back to School Gathering:




With a mission reunion scheduled for Friday October 5th, we are excited to re-connect with many of you. Before then, we would like to invite any SAJM returned missionaries that are on the BYU campus to gather the first week of school on 

Thursday September 6th from 11:30-12:30 pm at 
BYU Broadcasting.
Malva pudding will be served in the lobby. Hope you can drop by and say hello if you are in the area.

1 comment:

  1. Hello friends. I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card I heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but I was convinced when my friend got the card from Sebastian hackers & we both confirmed it really works, without delay I gave it a go. Ever since then I've been withdrawing about $10,000 daily from the card without having any bank account and now I can say I'm rich because I keep renewing my card after 3 months and I also have my business and enough money for my family. So glad I gave it a try at last & this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught, its real & truly works though its illegal but made me rich!! If you need this card from real hackers then contact them today via their email address:sebastianhackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete