President and Sister Dunn

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Good-bye to Irene and family


Sister Irene Tshabalala was such a dear friend to us during our time in the mission home. Irene has worked in the mission home for 5 other mission presidents. We felt so blessed to get to know her so intimately and her beloved family.

 We also got to introduce the Leavitt's to Irene and Mpumi on our lst time in the mission home.
 On my last Saturday I went out to Irene’s house in Dobsonville in Soweto and delivered some clothes I was donating. Irene is helping me to distribute the clothing and shoes. But, it was fun to make a book for Irene, thanking her for all her help over the three years.
 It was so special to be able to take a family photo for Irene. 
Themba, Irene, Mpumi, Henry and Nhlanhla
How blessed we are to know and love this family so much.


 
It was sweet to be able to make a book for Irene and family of some of our special times together. I think they enjoyed it very much.
(stay tuned: I will post the book and it's individual pages here-when I get time in the next week)







No comments:

Post a Comment